Making a Compass
- bowl (cereal size)
- sewing needle or straight pin
- yellow construction paper (or as close to that as possible)
- Fill the bowl half full with water.
- Make a circle, 4 cm in diameter with the yllow construction paper.
- Rub the sewing needle on the magnet.
- Place the yellow circular paper on the water.
- Place the rubbed sewing needle on the paper (that is on the water).
- The needle should turn itself to face North.
REMEMBER: Jesus is like your compass. You can look to Him always to give you guidance and direction. He will ALWAYS be with you!